Mission: Internship Program (MIP)
Mission: Internship Program (MIP) is a two-month learning experience for university students that will:
- EXPOSE them to missionary life and ministry.
- EDUCATE them to missiological principles & practices in Asia..
- ENABLE them to experience & apply what they have learned in previous mission studies.
- EQUIP them with missionary tools & resources for effective cross-cultural ministry..
- EMPOWER them to participate & partner in fulfilling the Great Commission..
- ENCOURAGE them toward a life-time of service & involvement in missions..
Students will be placed in teams and they will serve together with national & missionary leaders around the country. Ministries will include some of the following: evangelism, campus ministry, children's ministry, preaching, teaching, street outreach, medical ministry & more.
Depending on the level & desire of the student, MIP can be taken for 3-6 units of undergraduate or graduate credits through APTS or possibly through your local institution.
The program cost for attending MIP is $1,500. This includes all in-country transportation, food, lodging & materials. Travel to and from the Philippines & any airport costs are not included in this price, but MIP can help with travel recommendations.
[ Back To Top ]